Monday, April 25, 2011

My Favorite Outdoor Pursuit - T Shirt Contest Winning Entry

Below is the winning entry from our recent contest, asking our fans to tell us about their favorite "Outdoor Pursuit" - congratulations Andy Wheatley, you've won yourself an OPC T Shirt!


Although I am an active , Fisherman, Hiker, camper and overall outdoor enthusiast. My Favorite outdoor pursuit is Pond Hockey! There is nothing more gratifying than hiking into an area with a shovel, My Skates and stick. Finding an Ice surface. Testing it, clearing it and then having a good old fashion game of shinny with my buddies! I am 40 and have been doing this my whole life. It is by far my favorite part of being Canadian. I Have yet to find anything else that brings such a rush and such a great time! In my time finding Ice to play on I have seen a wealth of animals, some of the most beautiful scenery ever and some of the most fantastic sunrises and sunsets! We have even camped at sites to make a weekend out of it. The food always tastes great and the beer is always cold! The best kind of "outdoor pursuit" I can think of!



Thanks


Andy Wheatley

No comments:

Post a Comment